All our DJs are experienced at weddings and parties and have an extensive music collection, including a wide range of 70s, 80s, 90s, Rock 'n' Roll, Motown, Disco, Party Music, as well as up-to-date Chart, Dance and R&B.
We have top quality speakers, lights and effects, and can easily adapt to any size venue or special requests.
You can of course submit a playlist of your favourite songs, and we’ve created a guide on “How to Pick The Perfect Playlist” which you can see here.
See DJ in action...
What you get with a DJ
- 5 Hours of Performance Time, Music & MCing with a Professional, Experienced DJ.
- Fully Insured & Annually PAT Tested Electrical Equipment.
- Public Liability Insurance, Independently Verified.
- Professional-Grade Sound System & ALL Equipment needed for your Event.
- Disco Lights, Lasers & Effects.
- Submit a Playlist of Your Favourite Songs.
- Travel is Free Within a 30 Mile Radius of Event Lounge HQ.
DJ optional extras
Add DJ Turntable to your booking, and we will DJ your event using vinyl! Perfect to add some retro vibes to your night, we will play off our classic Technics 1210 turntables!
See your name in lights - quite literally! We can project your new Mr & Mrs name onto the wall or ceiling using our personalised gobo!
Ideal if you're having a marquee, or want to add some lighting effects to your party. Uplighters are placed around the venue to add some atmosphere & romance.
4 x Uplighters - £50
8 x Uplighters - £80
12 x Uplighters - £120
Mini PA Hire
We offer for hire a mini PA System with an iPod dock and two radio mics - this is perfect for the afternoon speeches and can be added to any package you book.
Extra Hour of DJ
£75 per hour
Need your DJ to keep the party going past 12midnight? For you party people, extra hours are charged at £75 per hour.